20 May 2011

Sorry Guys... Moody Cow =/

Okay, so, I've become the most moody bitch on the planet the last 2 days.

I think its something to do with the drugs, because I just feel drained, and ten times worse than when I came in. I just feel really down, but I cant quite put my finger on what is wrong. I just dont feel right. My head is all over the place.

I can feel myself being miserable, but I cant snap myself out of it.
I daresay I'll settle, in a few days when my system gets used to everything.

My mood swings are epic tbh. One minute I'm giggling, the next I'm crying.

I've just got no energy like 95% of the time. I'm being terrible at replying to people, the only people I am really talking to are my parents, and Stiv, and Gavin. I just have no patience with anyone or anything. And I feel bad, but I cant seem to find the energy or the patience to sort myself out. Sorry guys.
Its nothing Personal. Love you all. Just struggling for a few days.

If you do want to get hold of me, inboxing me on facebook is probably your best bet.

On the plus side... Haribo are half price in the shop in the village. YAY!

Lots of Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment