13 March 2011

Thankyou =)

Hey guys.

I'd like to thank all those of you who complimented me on my last blog entry.
I must admit to shedding a few tears while writing it. And I edited it an insane number of times before I was satisfied with it. =)

Marc was a massive influence on me and my life, as well as one of the greatest people I've ever met, and I just am glad that I've found some way to honour him.
It may not be a marathon, but who knows... Maybe one day ;) Haha!
If you could give me a hand with the weather on the day Markey... Hehe.
Sleep tight, big brother xx

As for me, I'm pretty good.
Stomach is still playing up when I eat. But providing I dont eat loads in one go, I can manage the pain, and hopefully papworth can help me work out the problem next week.
Lungs are still behaving! 7 weeks home and counting... I'm very impressed, this is the longest in quite a while! If they could hold out another few weeks, that would be nice. Ideally, I'd like IVs in the middle of April, so I dont risk being ill when I'm supposed to be walking!
But this is me. So we'll see. Lol. Last time I did a sponsored walk was 2009, with Matt, and that time I was an inpatient and had to get picked up from Papworth in the morning. Haha.

I'm just on the countdown to my annual review now anyway. Not looking forward to that. Its just such a long day. I have to be at Papworth by 8.15. Which means being ready to leave the house by 7 ish.
I'm not a morning person. In the slightest. Haha.

Also, RYAN PASSED HIS DRIVING TEST!
On thursday. I should have mentioned it by now, but thursday was a rough day.
I'm very proud of him. He passed first time. And hes still only 17! =)
Just a shame he cant afford to insure a car yet... Bless him! Haha. He'll get there though.

Lovelove x

No comments:

Post a Comment